“Griddfix™ has been in development my entire life and I didn’t know it; always having the ideas, but never moving past the peer. Faced with the sudden loss of my VA HR position due to my disabilities and inability to maintain a normal work schedule in the 9 to 5 sense, I finally decided to take the helm and plot my own course. I already had the knowledge and skills; the desire and vision; but now I had the motivation and drive powered by my needs.
Now I truly see a need to take this passion to the next level and share it with my fellow veterans and my local community.”
Our mission is to provide exceptional business solutions, coaching and consulting, and administrative services to our clients.
Our primary purpose as an organization is to deliver high quality business solution products both in appearance and content. We will continue to be known as the firm where personal attention will never become obsolete. We want to empower our clients to be the navigators of their business future, taking the helm, and sailing their ship into prosperity.
We are proudly committed to the following values:
- Integrity – Always dealing with our clients and colleagues in a fair and ethical manner; gaining trust through our actions.
- Knowledge – The value we place on the ability to develop leadership skills and the need to continually grow our technical expertise to meet the needs of ever more sophisticated clients.
- Service – Encompasses the concept of quality in everything we do, having a service-mindset when dealing with clients and demanding a lot of us.
- Respect – Respect for one another in the work environment will lead to greater productivity and team satisfaction, which should result in better collaboration. We are coaches as well as team members in the collaboration effort.
- Leadership – Leadership both within the community with respect to developing our next generation of leaders and within this market segment with respect to being recognized by current and prospective clients as a firm that is the leading expert in the field.
- Enthusiasm – Coaching and nurturing clients with a passion for providing the highest-level quality advice and guidance to bring out the best entrepreneur within them.
Meet the Coach
Business Coach & Consultant, Certified Notary Signing Agent, Ordained Minister and Marriage/Funeral Officiant.
AAS, AA, BAS, MBA, & U.S. Navy Veteran
David Allen Liddle Resumé 2020
David is a proud United States Military Veteran, mostly with the U.S. Navy, but also with active duty time in the Army and Airforce. He served alongside Marines while deployed with Assault Craft Unit Five, completing his tour of all the military branches. He is the proud father of three sons and two daughters. David’s interest are WWII History, family genealogy, classic Movies, anything Harry Potter, local history of Cohoes New York, Boston Red Sox, and he has an unquenchable desire to own and ride an Indian Scout Bobber.
David has traveled the world, jumped from perfectly good airplanes, failed and bounced back from life’s little misadventures, loved and lost, and succeeded in losing over 125 lbs. since 2014. He is eternally hopeful, positive, motivated, truthful, and sincere. He continually strives to improve his and fellow Veteran lot in life.
David does not shy away from his faith in Jesus Christ as his heavenly father, mentor, and eternal savior, and will be happy to share his story if asked.
“If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.”
– Jesus Christ
Please contact me to learn more and to schedule a meet n’ greet…
…to set set your course on success! Contact Us for a free one-hour session.